Are you looking for a new challenge in a technically exciting, absolutely crisis-proof and future-oriented business environment? You want to work in the midmarket because here you are close to the business and our customers? Then come and join us – we look forward to seeing you!
Our company has been growing continuously since its foundation and we are therefore constantly looking for new colleagues to join our team.
At the moment, we have many positions open again, whether in IT, sales or logistics. Due to our positive order development, which has been continuing for years, we are always in the process of creating new positions and filling new employees.
We are looking for:
- Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Kaufm. Internal Sales Representative (m/f/d)
- Commercial employee – back office/ order processing (m/f/d)
- Team Leader IT System Integration (m/f/d)
- Junior System Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT specialist or IT system electronics technician as system expert -remote support of IP video networks (m/f/d)
- Project Manager Video (m/f/d)
- Electrician (m/f/d)
- Apprenticeship office management assistant (m/f/d)
- Apprenticeship as IT system management assistant (m/f/d)
- Apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
There’s something for you?
The vi2vi Retail Solution as an employer
You work in a digital and visually appealing work environment with ergonomic workplace equipment, some with a cool industrial look. You will be well equipped technically and work in an open desk environment.
In addition to fair compensation, each employee receives external and internal company-planned training and seminars
as well as individual training budget for own use. Drinks from an ecological table water system and coffee or tea are of course free of charge and there are regular snacks and seasonal fruit.
At employee events such as spontaneous barbecues during lunch breaks, various festivities (Oktoberfest, summer and Christmas parties, …), or an after-work beer with colleagues, you get to know each other much better. Unfortunately, the events are a bit more difficult at the moment, but are at the top of the after Corona to-do list!
In our image film you can get a taste of our everyday office life.